Sacred Heart of Jesus
To Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their families.
3. I will bless every home in which the picture of My
Heart shall be exposed and honored.
4. I will console them in all their difficulties.
5. I will be their refuge during life and especially at
the hour of death.
6. I will shed abundant blessings upon all their
7. Sinners shall find in My Heart a fountain and
boundless ocean of mercy.
8. Tepid souls shall become fervent
9. Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
10. I will give to priests the power of touching the
11. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their
names written in My Heart never to be blotted out.
12. I promise thee, in the excessive mercy of My Heart,
that My all-powerful love will grant to all who com-
municate on the first Friday of the month for nine
consecutive months, the grace of final penitence;
they shall not die in My displeasure nor without
their sacrament; My Divine Heart shall be their
safe refuge in this last moment.
| + Imprimatur: E. Morrogh Bernard
| Vic. Gen., Westmonasterii, 1954